Clinics & Services
In addition to general medical consultations we are pleased to be able to provide specialist clinics and services covering the following areas:
- Chronic obstructive airways disease
- Coronary heart disease
- Cervical screening
- Family planning - including coil fitting, emergency contraception and hormonal implants.
- Child health surveillance - in conjunction with the health visitors.
- Child immunisation
- Maternity services - antenatal clinic held on Tuesday mornings with the midwife team.
- Minor surgery
- Lifestyle advice - including alcohol, smoking, diet and exercise.
- Bood pressure checks
- Blood tests
- Ear syringing
- Adult vaccinations and immunisations - including flu and travel.
- Teenagers/young people - the GPs and practice nurses are happy to see young people in confidence to discuss problems such as diet, exercise, smoking, sexual health.